With the start of a new year just around the corner, we want to take this opportunity to share a heartfelt thank you to everyone in our community and to those who have supported PWSA | USA. We have several accomplishments to celebrate from this past year, including:
- Hosting our first Volunteer Summit and giving 30 volunteers the opportunity to brainstorm, connect, and provide PWSA | USA with ideas for the future
- Bringing more than 50 advocates to Capitol Hill for PWSA | USA’s first-ever D.C. Fly-In
- Launching our Peer-to-Peer fundraising platform - PWS Hope United
- Welcoming several experts on sleep issues to offer a free Virtual Sleep Summit
- Offering support to families more than 1,500 times in all 50 states and multiple countries
- Generating new educational resources, including social stories, financial literacy, a health care webinar series, and so much more!
We are grateful to have a community that is full of hope, passion, and commitment. We look forward to serving our families through our advocacy, family support, and research initiatives in 2023, and gathering together again in-person for PWSA | USA's 37th National Convention. We hope to see you there!
May this holiday season and the coming year bring joy, health, and happiness to you and your family.
Paige Rivard, MBA | CEO
PWSA | USA Staff
PWSA | USA Board of Directors