As children, we always remember our favorite gifts bestowed at holiday times: a shiny red bike, a beloved doll, a new baseball glove. These gifts and the loved ones who gave them to us are forever etched in our memories now and always.
As the holiday season begins and the new year approaches, PWSA | USA is grateful for your continued gifts of support and engagement. Together, we work to tackle issues critical to our PWS community:
- PWSA | USA is helping to expand the knowledgebase of Health Care Providers through ECHO 4 PWS. We are proud to be the first PWS organization to implement Project ECHO® in the U.S.
- We’re partnering with pharmaceutical companies and the FDA to help advance PWS clinical trials, specifically for sleep-related issues and hyperphagia (insatiable hunger) treatments.
- In June 2023, PWSA | USA hosted the largest attended National Convention to date, with nearly 1,000 guests in attendance. In addition, 350 people attended the historic FDA Externally-Led Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting (EL-PFDD)
- 60 of our volunteer advocates have participated in more than 150 meetings with elected officials to raise awareness and enact change. We are proud to say these efforts led a Congressional Resolution declaring May 15th as National PWS Awareness Day.
- Our Family Support team responded to 3,447 requests for support.
- We launched the Building Our Social Skills (BOSS) curriculum for teens and adults living with PWS.
Help be a positive force in our work and propel this momentum forward by Giving the Gift of HOPE to ensure we can continue TAKING ACTION in the new year! Whether it’s working with volunteer advocates to raise our voices with legislators in Washington, D.C. about issues that matter most or helping you navigate the challenges associated with PWS, your year-end, tax-deductible gift ensures that PWSA | USA can continue to provide HOPE to families 24/7/365!
Ways to Give
- Mail a check! Your mailed donation can be sent to: 1032 E Brandon Blvd #4744, Brandon, FL 33511
Please put "Angel Drive" in the check's memo
- Make a gift online by clicking the button below.
Sign up to be a Selfless Elf and give HOPE rather than get gifts this holiday season!
Tell your family and friends that taking action for PWS is at the very top of your holiday wish list. Click the button below to sign up as a Selfless Elf and start encouraging donations in lieu of gifts and in honor of your loved ones. It only takes five minutes to create your own Selfless Elf page!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
P.S. Did you know your Selfless Elf page can integrate seamlessly with Facebook to help you reach more friends and family this holiday season?
Learn More About Becoming a Selfless Elf at One of Our Upcoming Webinars
If you are interested in becoming a Selfless Elf but don't know where to start, here's the perfect opportunity! PWSA | USA staff and past participants will be on-hand to share their experiences and encourage others to host their own peer-to-peer fundraiser this holiday season. We will offer TWO webinar opportunities - Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 12:00PM EST and Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00PM EST. You only need to join one on the date and time that fits your schedule best. Register for the webinar of your choosing at the buttons below. We hope to see you there!
November 9, 2023 at 12:00PM EST - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
November 14, 2023 at 7:00PM EST - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER