- This event has passed.
PWANY 30th Annual Conference
May 20, 2022 @ 8:00 am - May 21, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
“Advocating for Advancement”
30th Annual Conference – May 20th & 21st in Binghamton, NY
Please join us as we “Advocate for Advancement” for the Prader-Willi Syndrome Community. We will have some of the top doctors and experts in the field on hand to present on current topics and answer your questions.
- Dr. Moris Angulo: Nationally recognized specialist in Prader-Willi Syndrome with the largest number of patients in the US.
- Katherine Carpenter, ESQ: Wilcenski and Pleat attorney practicing in the areas of special needs planning, trust and estate administration and long-term care planning.
- Patrice Carroll: Latham Centers’ world-renowned Prader-Willi Syndrome specialist. She works with Latham Centers’ residents with PWS, their families and consultants.
- Sally Coletti: Founder of CNY Autism Society of America (CNYASA) & creator of Advocates for Autism, LLC
- Brittni Kliment: Latham Center’s Director of Program Marketing and Admissions
- Katrina Kozak: Latham Center’s Director of National Outreach
- Dr. Jorge Mejia Corletto: Pediatric Endocrinologist at Winthrop Hospital
- Barbara J. (BJ) Goff, Ed.D: Professor of Special Education at Westfield State University.
- Rachel Johnson: PWANY Executive Director, PWS Mom, Integrative Nutrition Coach & MSEd
- Dorothea Lantz: PWSA USA Community Engagement Specialist and PWS Parent
- Amy McDougall PWANY Board Vice President, School Psychologist and PWS Parent
- Maria Picone: Founder and CEO of TREND Community and PWS Parent
- Reva Reid: Occupational Therapist and Cortical Visual Impairment Therapist
- Anne Seepersaud: LifePlan CCO Regional VP, Care Management, Southern Tier and Capital
- Dr. Deepan Singh: Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist
- Cindy Szapacs: M.ED BCBA and PWS Parent
- Dr. VanBosse: Board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Adjunct Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University
- Stacy Ward: PWSA USA Director of Family Support and PWANY’s Provider Advisor