For PWSA (USA) there is nothing more important to our mission than helping parents and school professionals to work effectively together to support students with PWS. In 2015 the Special Education Advisory Board (SEAB) was created to assist us in this work. The SEAB:
- Advises PWSA (USA) on special education issues.
- Develops and review special education resources as needed.
- Offers guidance on special education support services.
- Communicates to the PWSA (USA) Board and the larger PWS community the importance of special education advocacy for students with PWS.
- Provides contributions to the PWSA (USA) special education advocacy e-letter – School Times.
- Serve as a resource to PWSA (USA) Family Support Counselors on special education issues.