MEDICAL COORDINATOR – Open Part-Time Position
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a part of the Family Support team at PWSA (USA), providing support and services to enhance the quality of life of those affected by Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS). PWS is a complex genetic disorder affecting appetite, growth, metabolism, cognitive function and behavior. The Family Support team coordinate programs to help families with behavior management, nutrition education, crisis intervention, education, advocacy, guardianship, and medical intervention.
The Medical Coordinator is responsible for providing written and verbal medical information to families and professionals.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of PWS through the life-span and mental health conditions
- The ability to work harmoniously with agency personnel, community stakeholders and other interested parties
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as this position may be remote from the national office
Qualified candidates must have a current Registered Nursing license, with a minimum of one-year post licensure experience preferred. Experience in genetics or endocrinology preferred.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing their resume to email@example.com, or mailing to:
8588 Potter Park Drive
Sarasota, FL 34238