1. Hug Booth—you can use a hug booth at a high school carnival or
anywhere else appropriate, charging $1 per hug to raise money for PWSA (USA).
2. Include PWS information and link to PWSA (USA) from a personal blog or
family Web site. For an example, check out the Web site of the Knopf family,
who has three children who have PWS, at
3. With your e-mail, create your signature to include a link to PWSA (USA)
and a PWS awareness statement such as, “I support PWSA (USA)” or “Learn
about Prader-Willi syndrome at PWSA (USA).”
4. Make Customized Labels to include a picture of a beautiful child
who has PWS along with PWSA (USA) contact information. Attach them anywhere you
can think of.
5. Plan an event and distribute PWS information to guests (could be a
fundraiser for PWSA (USA)).